Spencer Reyes was born and raised in Abilene, Texas. Before attending law school, he earned his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Abilene Christian University, graduating magna cum laude.
After graduating with his undergraduate degree, Spencer attended Texas Tech School of Law, where he graduated cum laude. While in law school, Spencer was the recipient of the Distinguished Scholarship Award, the "Top Grade Award" in Insurance Law, and Distinction awards in Legal Practice, National Security Law, and First Amendment Seminar courses. In addition, Spencer worked as a law clerk for a prestigious personal injury law firm in Lubbock throughout all three years of law school.
Spencer is a second-generation trial attorney. While in high school, Spencer spent several summers clerking for his father, Sam Reyes. During his clerkship, Spencer realized how rewarding it can be to represent others and reach a favorable outcome on their behalf, which ultimately led him to pursue a career in the field of law. In his free time, Spencer can be found spending time with his wife, Maci Davis-Reyes, and their daughter, Stevie. Spencer also enjoys golf and is an avid hunter and fisherman.
Areas of Practice:
• Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
• Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2021
• Abilene Christian University, B.A., 2018
• Wylie High School, 2014
• Texas, 2021
Professional Associations and Memberships:
• State Bar of Texas
• The American Bar Association
• The Abilene Bar Association
• Texas Young Lawyers Association
• Abilene Young Lawyers Association
• Abilene Young Professionals
• Abilene Chamber of Commerce
• Holy Family Catholic Church Parishioner